Thursday, December 18, 2008

In the Beginning

Happy birthday :]

6 pounds, 10 ounces, 20 inches long

May 5th, 2008 @ 12:54 AM



You are by FAR the best thing that has ever happened to me.



Well. let's see, My whole pregnancy I was completely set on breastfeeding.But it really wasn't as easy as I expected it to be. And I gave up way too easy. After a week of supplementing with formula, I quit breastfeeding all together.



She was a great great baby, only cried when it was really necessary.



She also had a ton of light brown hair. Everyone said that she looks just like her daddy.



She came home to my parents' house. And she had her 2 puppies waiting to meet her. [[CHLOE & GUY]]












1 comment:

  1. awww. i love yur blog... i realy do.. its a lot better.. then mine i think.. bc yu actually went bakk to when she was born. veeerry good. Im jealous. :( and it realy looks like rylee was a lot mre bigger then lexie at three months? does it to yu? look at those pics. and then lexie? i had no idea lexie was close to finding her feet? lol.. maybe a cpl mre weeks that happens? she juss turned 3 mnths the 21st...

    ReplyDelete