Sunday, April 12, 2009

11 Months

Running Outside!!!
I can never get a clear picture of her anymore because shes always running!
This month she finally learned the word "baby".
And she has been saying it almost constantly ever since.
We went to an easter egg hunt at my church on april 11th & there was a newborn baby there & all of a sudden she started pointing at her & saying BABY! BABY! BABY!.
She lovvvvvves other babies!
She also has become obsessed with her baby doll.
She hands her to me & says baby! and I rock the baby & hug her & then I hand her the babydoll back and she copies what I just did.
And I just told her to give the "baba" [bottle] to the baby & she did, she fed her baby doll. haha
I think this is a good opportunity to start getting her prepared for a little brother or sister.
Because me & jake are trying for another one :]]
So I think by the time the new baby is born Rylee will be pretty well adjusted to me holding another baby & hopefully she won't be too jealous :].
Rylee also just recently learned to bounce a ball. She got a bouncy ball in her easter basket & so her daddy taught her how :] Its so cute.
Also Im realizing that Rylee is really a very good baby - I mean I never thought she was bad or anything but she is getting more well behaved.
& its great!
I see other babies who they do something & their mom tells them no & the baby just laughs.
But when I tell Rylee no, she stops immediately & drops what she is doing.
I think she will grow up to be a great kid, instead of some crazy ones we have living in our apartment complex.
---BUT she still sleeps with her mommy & daddy.
I dont think I will ever be able to break it. She is wayy too attached now. & the books say that she is able to be insecure now & that is why she wants to be with me so much.
I dont want to make her more insecure by having her cry herself to sleep in a place she doesnt wanna b [her crib].
So my master plan is to wait until she is like 3ish & she can understand me really well & Im gonna bribe her. haha. Think it will work?
But I atleast know now to never let another baby sleep with us!
The next baby is going in the crib for sure!

OOOOO & my camera broke!!! so i dnt know how i am gonna live without one until we can get another one! I guess I will have to borrow my dads....


1 comment:

  1. yesss. u will deff have to borrow ur dads.. will ur mom not buy yu all another? or.. when do u think u will get another.. look on ebay. their a LOT CHEAPERR THEN STORES.. i want A NEW CAMERA! i went to bbest buy today and fell in love.. its amazing.. it hasnt been that long since i got my camera and technology is now soooo mch better already.

    ReplyDelete