Tuesday, June 9, 2009

here we go again :]

Well... well... well... On June 7th we found out that Rylee is a big sissy :]
We are so excited...
I keep trying to tell her that there is a baby & i point to my belly, but she just doesn't get it yet.
She just says button when I do that.
I hope she gets it before the baby comes.
Which should be early February.
But I am alot more scared this time around.
When I was pregnant with Rylee I don't think I ever worried about losing the baby.
But this time I am, I'm like scared to tell people,
I have only told close family & friends.
I think it is because I have seen my cousin lose 2 babies now & that is after she had her 1st-Aralynn [who was born the same week as Rylee]
I kindof just thought before once you've had one baby there would never be any problems having others.
It's just scary & I hope this worry doesn't come true.
& Dr Patel can't even see me for 3 weeks! Im ready to go now.
So she can tell me that Im pregnant & maybe get my 1st ultrasound.
I love being pregnant.
My motherly instincts tell me that it's another girl.
But we will see because I thought Rylee was a boy. lol
I'm just so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! After you have a baby, your body does need time to heal. That could be a reason for the miscarriages, but I don't know. My mom had several, but I've only done it once. Try not to worry though! I did that a lot with Summer and she was fine. Well, till now. Maybe we can come see Rylee and Lexie one day when Summer is feeling up to it.

    ReplyDelete