Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Today she did the cutest thing.

Today while I was vacuuming Rylee fell down and put her arm up for me to help her stand back up.
About 5 minutes later she fell again and reached up for me again.
She realized that everytime she fell she was going to be helped back up.
So as I vacuumed I noticed her following me and just getting in front of me and falling to her knees.
She just waited around for me to help her up.
This time I didn't do it because I knew she was playing a game.
So she just kept on falling on purpose.
It was rediculously funny.
She is too smart.


Also a big milestone - We bought her a toddler bed the other night.
And the first night we put her in it and she went straight to sleep.
She adapted well to it really quick, I really thought that she would want her crib more.
At nap times she usually gets out of bed at first to play with toys, and then gets back in bed and falls asleep.
Its perfect for her because if you tell her to go get in her bed , she climbs right into bed and lays down with her teddy bear.
Now if only getting her off the bottle was that easy.
Next thing is potty training, I want to have her out of diapers by the time the baby is born.

1 comment:

  1. Glad she likes her new bed. Sounds like motherhood suits you well. Good luck with the bottle. Maybe you could just pack them up and give her only sippy cups. Don't let her see them sitting around either. It might take a few days of being strong and listening to whining, but that's all part of being a mommy. I hope she is not going to bed with them because that is one things that causes cavities. Wish we could see her sometime. I think the last time I saw her was last Halloween. What a cute little kitty she was! That is what Summer wants to be this year. :)

    ReplyDelete