Saturday, April 17, 2010

Talking, Talking, Talking




Rylee is almost 2 years old! I can't believe it really.
We told her about a month ago that her birthday is coming up and that it's May 5th.
So now everytime we ask her when her birthday is, she knows.
It's so cute. It's almost like Rylee can hold a full conversation with us.
She remembers things that I told her months before.
If I ask her something, she always gives me an answer, even if it is just to say " I don't know".
Sometimes she makes up her own answers to things too, like the other day I asked her who made her smart? And she said "daddy".
I asked her who made her pretty? And she said "mommy". I don't know how she knows to say the things she does.
It's really funny sometimes. I could go on forever about how well she talks now.
She puts words together really well now, which was someting I worried about her doing for a while so I am so glad :]
When she is in a really good mood, just randomly she will say "scited mommy!"
Those kinds of things just make my whole day :]

No comments:

Post a Comment