Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cartoons



Since I had Aedyn almost 2 months ago, Rylee has been spending alot more time at her Nana's house, which I mentioned before.
So all of a sudden, when she comes home, she is telling me she wants to watch cartoons.
I have never even told her about cartoons or showed them to her or anything.
I would really rather wait as long as I could before she has an interest in TV. I would rather her play with her toys or being playing outside, just being active instead of sitting in front of the TV all the time.
So my mom tells me that she loves them and she puts them on for her.
I realize she didn't know I didn't want her watching them, so I can't really be mad.
But there is no going back now, Rylee has the best memory of any 2 year old I have ever seen.
She begs and begs me to let her watch them, so I usually do for a certain amount of time a day.
But I put on Sprout, those shows are usually more educational.
Now I am mad because, I told my mom to put on Sprout for her if she is going to play cartoons for her instead of nickelodeon.
But still everytime I come back to get her, she's watching Spongebob, she can't get anything from that!?
I don't want to have to stop taking Rylee over there because that is the only help I get, but she doesn't listen to me!?

1 comment:

  1. PBS is great too, educational wise. I agree - stay away from Nickelodeon. :)

    ReplyDelete