Thursday, March 4, 2010

GREAT BIG SISSY!

Rylee adjusted so well to our move to our new house and becoming a big sister.
She hasn't seemed to be jealous at all!
And while I was in the hospital she stayed with her Nana & Pappaw, so she bonded alot with her, so if I am ever having a bad day and I need a break from her my mom is usually happy to take her for me.
And Rylee definately loves to go see her nana! Anywhere else I leave her she screams for me, even if it is with her own daddy. But not with Nana or Pappaw.

Rylee loves to give Aedyn kisses and try to help me with him, she gets me diapers for him or her and throws them away.
The only problem I have had is when she thinks shes helping and she is soooo not!
Like the other day I had the bulb suringe on the couch and Rylee picked it up and put it in her mouth and I told her to take it out.
I looked away for about 30 seconds and I turn back around and shes sticking it down Aedyn's throat gagging him bad.
I felt so bad for him.

She is very protective of him. I was using the bulb suringe on his nose and he was crying, Rylee started crying and saying no! no! no!
She gets really upset when he goes to the doctor because she is scared of the doctor herself, so she gets scared for him too!
Its very cute!
But I definately have my hands full!

Rylee has learned her left and right almost perfectly.
She will say "left hand", "right hand", "left foot", and "right foot" and she gets it right almost everytime.

I try to teach Rylee just about every word I know myself.
I want her to be as smart as she possibly can be.
She now says "housewives" when the show Desperate Housewives is on.
And she knows "Reba".
She even knows the "progressive" commercial as -car insurance.
Shes too funny sometimes!
--Aedyn being here has helped alot with her putting words together instead of just saying 1 word all the time.
She will say stuff like "Love you Aedyn" and "bless you Aedyn".
Now she has taken it and saying alot of words together, like "thank you mam" "hey mommy (or whoever she is saying hey to).
I really feel like she must be one of the smartest 22 month olds ever.
I am so proud of her :]

No comments:

Post a Comment