Thursday, December 17, 2009

ALMOST POTTY TRAINED


I would say she is for the most part potty trained.
While we are at home, she will not have a diaper on.
If there is even 1 pee in it she will say "change"! She absolutely doesnt like pee on her now that she knows she can do it in the potty.
So pretty much as soon as we get home she takes off her pants and her diaper and goes to the potty.
I try to keep a diaper on her, but that definately doesnt happen, she ends up getting her way.
And I really dont want to hold her back from learning, because it is good that she wants to go on the potty.
I wish that she would just keep her clothes on until she needed to go!
Especially when people are over, and theyre like "whys your kid naked" lol.
Or when we go down to Amanda & Lexies house, she gets naked there too!
I really would hate for her to have an accident in someone elses house.
But in general she has done really good. She rarely pees on the floor anymore.
For some reason her potty is messing up though, it is only supposed to sing when she goes in it. But now it is singing even when she just sits down. So she says "yay!" for herself even when she didnt do it! Its annoying.
We havent mastered going on a big potty yet.
The other day when we were at Amanda's and she had taken off her diaper, she said "tee-tee" and I was like oh, no, she doesnt have her potty here!
I tried putting her up on the regular toilet and she didnt go, about a minute later she said "tee-tee" again, I thought she just wanted to get back up on the potty because it was fun.
I didnt believe her and she peed on the floor.
I quickly stopped her and got her on to the toilet and she finished going on the big potty.
I still havent let her try to go while we are out in public. I think Im just too lazy for it.
It is alot of work on my part and I would rather her just pee in her diaper while we're out.
LOG OF "TEE TEES & #2S IN POTTY"
12/9- 5 TEE TEES
12/10- 8 TEE TEES, 1 #2
12/11- 4 TEE TEES
12/12- 3 TEE TEES, 1 #2
12/13- 8 TEE TEES, 1 #2
12/14- 7 TEE TEES, 2 #2S
12/15- 8 TEE TEES
12/16- 8 TEE TEES

No comments:

Post a Comment